Teacher, Student Care Centre
- Provide homework supervision and monitoring
- Ensure the safety and security of the children at all times
- Implements centre’s programmes and new initiatives
- Address disciplinary issues, maintain order
- Address and counsel children’s behaviour using positive behavioural correction techniques
- Enjoys planning, organising and conducting creative and stimulating learning activities that would support the holistic development of the children, especially for holiday programmes and events.
- Able to handle basic administrative recording and duties such as attendance, records, individual student plans.
- Monitor and provide feedback on the children's progress to the Centre’s Manager
- Team Player and able to prioritise work proactively
- Patient and passionate when dealing with children
- Friendly and cheerful with excellent interpersonal skills • Student Care / tutoring experience is an advantage
- Candidate with higher education qualifications or relevant work is an advantage
- Min. Education Level: Degree / Diploma / A Level
- Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply
- We offer an attractive package with excellent employee benefits, conducive working environment and good career growth.
- Remuneration and benefits will commensurate with qualifications and experience.